As a local business we are passionate about supporting our community through education, volunteer service, and partnerships with other local businesses.
We have volunteered my skills with various organizations, including the Children's Cancer Association, North By Northeast Community Health Center, Hospice Care of the Northwest, Capital Caring Hospice Inpatient Center, the Portland HIV Day Center, and 9-11 Healing and Remembrance.
We have experience facilitating and leading various educational programs related to massage and self-care. Venues include the East West College of the Healing Arts, Concordia University, and Hospice Care of the Northwest.
We believe that a community thrives when local citizens and businesses support one another. We have enjoyed building relationships and doing business with various local companies. Here are some businesses that we frequent and recommend:
- The People's Yoga
- Tracy Andrews Acupuncture
- Blaine Brignell, Personal Trainer
- Red Bird Studio
- The Small Business Legal Clinic at Lewis & Clark School of Law
- Paperjam Press
- Caffe Vita on NE Alberta St.
- Career Marketing Services by Dalena Bradley
- Pie Footwear
- AirBnB: Lofty Guesthouse Retreat in Vibrant Alberta Arts